He called it "America Time."
Whether you call it America Time, Independence Day or the Fourth of July, it is a great time of year to have a little fun:
10 Easy Breezy Things to do This 4th of July
- Watch a movie...like The Patriot
- Go to a baseball game...or watch one on TV, and while you're there-
- Eat some Cracker Jacks...play with the fun toy at the bottom of the box
- Light up the grill...cook up some hot dogs and hamburgers
- Line your sidewalk with American flags...do your neighbor's sidewalk too
- Make some ice cream...use it to create the perfect banana split
- See a really great fireworks show...or hit a roadside stand and make your own magic
- Have a water balloon fight...a water balloon launcher will take the fun to a new level
- Slice open a watermelon and get juicy...seedless varieties, of course
- Wear red, white and blue...a classic, all-American choice AND it looks great in pictures
But don't save all of your fun for the weekend...you can have a little fun at work too!
Whether you are leading a group or looking for an activity to use during a one-on-one session, check out these links below. I've pulled together a few puzzles and games that are sure to provide some holiday fun for you and your patients. Because I've done the searching, you don't have to. You're welcome.
Easy patriotic crossword puzzle
4th of July trivia quiz
Word searches, mazes, word scrambles and more
4th of July bingo game
All puzzles and games are free and printable, so enjoy! With all of the time you have saved, you can stir up a glass of fresh squeezed lemonade and enjoy and easy breezy America Time weekend.
Thanks for reading...have a great week!
I believe in America because we have great dreams, and because we have the opportunity to make those dreams come true.