Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Pump Up Your Passion: The Business Card Credo


Business cards are an entrepreneur's best friend and they are often the foundation of a good networking program. Passing out business cards allows you to quickly and easily share your contact information so you can get your name out there, and hopefully, drum up some new business.

Now that you've designed the perfect business card, it's time to hand it out...but be sure you do it with passion! That's right, before you head off to your next networking event or business meeting, take a moment to get excited about your business card.

How do you do that?

Use the Business Card Credo.  It's an affirmation that was written by Scott Ginsberg- an author, a professional speaker and "the world's foremost field expert on name tags."  


Go ahead...give it a try!  Take out a business card, give it a good long look and read this credo out loud:




The Business Card Credo 

This is my business card. There are many others out there, but none of them are like mine – because there’s nobody else like me. 

My business card is not a formality. It’s not a piece of paper containing my name and contact information. And it’s not another annoying thing to keep in my pocket. My business card is the most important networking tool that I own. It’s a reflection of my personal brand and a bite-sized morsel of the mission of my business. 


I LOVE my business card. And I can’t wait until somebody asks me for one. Because when they do, I will find a way to give that person value.





Read over the Business Card Credo to quickly pump up your passion. It will not only boost your confidence, you'll soon find that your business is rising to a higher level.


If you're looking to develop your networking skills or to improve your professional presence, contact Spontaneous Speech Coach. We can help you devise a personalized plan that will quickly help you meet your goals. 

Give us a call at 361-271-1700 to schedule an appointment today.



Confidence is the companion to success.
Unknown


 

Credit and acknowledgement for the Business Card Credo: 
Scott Ginsberg is the author of HELLO my name is Scott and The Power of Approachability. He speaks to companies and associations who want to become UNFORGETTABLE communicators – one conversation at a   time.  For booking or more information, go to www.HelloMyNameIsScott.com

No comments:

Post a Comment